Yes, you can stream Amazon Prime Video on Discord. You can do this by using the ‘Go Live’ feature on Discord and selecting your Amazon Prime Video content as the source. For more information on how to do this, please see the Discord Help Center.
Keep in mind that not all Amazon Prime Video content can be streamed on Discord due to rights and restrictions. Additionally, streaming video on Discord may use more data than other types of content. We recommend checking with your mobile service provider for more information on data usage before streaming on Discord.
How To Stream Amazon Prime on Discord
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you probably know that you can stream a variety of movies and TV shows through the Amazon Prime Video app. But did you know that you can also watch Amazon Prime Video on Discord?
Yes, it’s possible to watch Amazon Prime Video on Discord! All you need is the Discord desktop app and the Amazon Prime Video app. Once you have both of those installed, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the Amazon Prime Video app and sign in with your Amazon account.
2. Find the movie or TV show you want to watch and start playing it.
3. Press the Windows key + G to bring up the Game bar.
4. Click the “Captures” drop-down menu and select “Start Recording.”
5. Open the Discord app and sign in with your Discord account.
6. Click on the “+” icon in the “Voice Channels” section to create a new voice channel.
7. Give your voice channel a name and then click on the “Create Channel” button.
8. Once your voice channel has been created, you’ll see it appear in the Discord app. Click on it to join.
9. In the Discord app, click on the “Settings” cog in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
10. Click on the “Voice & Video” option in the left-hand sidebar.
11. In the “Input Device” drop-down menu, select your microphone.
12. In the “Output Device” drop-down menu, select your speakers.
13. Under the “Advanced Settings” section, make sure that the “Input Sensitivity” slider is set to 100%.
14. Click on the “Apply” button and then click on the “X” button to close the Settings window.
15. Now that you’re all set up, go back to the Amazon Prime Video app and press the Windows key + G shortcut again.
16. Click on the “Stop Recording” button in the Game bar.
17. Your recording will now appear in the Discord app. To start playing it, simply click on the play button. And that’s it! You’re now ready to watch Amazon Prime Video on Discord with your friends!