How To Disable Server Invites On Discord:-Discord is a great platform for voice and text chat for gamers, with millions of users. However, one of the downsides is that server invites can be sent to anyone, even if they don’t want to join. In this post, we’ll show you how to disable server invites on Discord so you won’t receive any more unwanted invites.
Step By Step Process To Disable Servers Invites On Discord
If you’re getting too many server invitations on Discord, you can disable them easily. Here’s how:
1. Open the Discord app and click on the User Settings cog icon.
2. In the App Settings section, scroll down to the Privacy & Safety subcategory and click on the Server Invites tab.
3. Toggle the switch next to Enable Server Invites to Off.
That’s all there is to it! Now you won’t receive any more server invitations through Discord.
How To Disable Invites On Discord Mobile
If you’re looking to disable invites on your Discord server, there are a few steps you’ll need to take. First, head to your server settings and navigate to the “Invites” tab. From here, you’ll see a toggle for “Enable Instant Invites”. Flip this switch to “Off” and save your changes.
With Instant Invites disabled, users will no longer be able to generate invites for your server. However, if you want to take things a step further, you can also disable “Default Invites”. This setting is found in the same “Invites” tab, and it will prevent any invite codes from being generated at all. Keep in mind that this may make it more difficult for new users to join your server, so use it with caution.
How To Change Invite Permissions On discord
If you’re the owner or administrator of a Discord server, you will have access to invite permissions. These permissions can be used to change who is allowed to join your server via an invite link. In this article, we’ll show you how to change invite permissions on Discord.
To change invite permissions on Discord, you will need to go to your server settings. To do this, click on the server name in the top-left corner of the Discord interface. This will open up the server settings menu.
In the server settings menu, click on “Invite Settings.” This will bring up a new menu with options for invite permissions.
There are three options for invite permissions:
– Anyone can join: This means anyone with the invite link will be able to join your server.
– People with existing accounts: This means only people who already have a Discord account will be able to join your server.
– People with verified email addresses: This means only people who have a verified email address associated with their Discord account will be able to join your server.
Choose the option that you want and then click “Save Changes.” That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to change invite permissions on Discord.