Groovy is an awesome music bot in discord that can support Spotify, SoundCloud, and YouTube. You can control Groovy using more than 100 distinct, simple commands. On your Discord Server, Groovybot gives functionality similar to music players. But how to add groovy to a discord server? To find the answer to adding a groovy bot to a discord server, continue reading this post.
Furthermore, you will also learn about adding groovy to the discord channel. Additionally, you will also learn from this article how you can add groovy to the discord voice channel by reading this short and straightforward guide.
How To Add Groovy Bot To My Discord Channel
If you have discord manage Server access, there are specific procedures you must do in order to add a Groovy music bot to the Discord channel. Therefore, Groovy can be added to Discord by the server administrator or a user who has Manage Server authorization. You must follow the steps below to add a groovy bot to your discord channel.
- First, visit the main page and search for the “add to Discord” button. When you locate it, click it.
- The next step is to sign into your Discord profile. Registration is all that is required for this adding option. It is simple to register here after entering your email credentials.
- After finishing, you can log into the discord server.
- After choosing your selections, you will be prompted to confirm your desire to utilize the Groovy bot.
- If you choose yes, you will then be asked to enter your password and confirm that you want to move on.
- Choose the Discord server you wish to add the bot to.
- A menu of choices will be displayed to you after logging in. Select each action you want to give GrovyBot the authority to take. For instance, if you decide to give GroovyBot access to your location, a prompt will appear asking if you want to give GroovyBot this permission or not.
- If you choose yes, GroovyBot will be able to use your current location. Press OK once you’ve finished choosing your choices.
- After that clicking, the “Authorize” button is the next step.
- Finally, on your Discord server channel, Groovybot is now available. The Groovybot notification indicating the success will be shown to you
After adding the groovy music bot to your discord server channel now, you will need to create a voice channel on the discord server. If you dont know how to add groovy to the discord voice channel, follow the procedure below to add the groovy bot to your discord voice channel.
- To begin, launch the Discord program and select the Channel option by clicking on it.
- To access the channel dashboard, you must now press the “+” button on your screen.
- From this point, you must choose the voice channel you want to connect to the Groovy Music Bot on your Discord server.
- After a little delay, your channel will be created when you finally click on the server voice channel of your choice.
You’re finished! Groovy commands are now usable. Use all the below-listed commands to use the Groovy music bot.
- Use the Previous’ command to move to the prior song in the queue.
- The command “Clear” eliminates every song from the queue.
- Jump is a command that will take you immediately to the chosen song.
- “Play” is the order to begin a new song.
- “file size” allows you to enter a specified file size that you want to play.
- The command “play” is used to add music to the queue.
- To view the existing queue, use the command “queue.”
- To move on to the next song in the queue, use the command “Next.”
In this article, you have learned a step-by-step [procedure on how you can add groovy to a discord server. Additionally, this guide also shows you how you can add a groovy music bot to your discord voice channel. Hope you find this article about how to add groovy to a discord server; if you have any questions, then please post your comment below.