How To Block People From Seeing Your Story
It can be really frustrating when someone you don’t want to see your Story keeps seeing it. Luckily, there are ways to block people from being able to see your Story. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do that! Stay tuned for more tips on how to protect your privacy on Instagram.
How To Block People From Seeing Your Story On All Social Profile
1. Log into your account and go to your profile page.
2. Find the “Edit Profile” button and click on it.
3. Scroll down to the “Privacy” section.
4. Under the “Who can see my story?” setting, select “Only Me”.
5. Save your changes by clicking “Update Profile”.
6. Now, when you post a new story, only you will be able to see it.
7. To block someone from seeing an existing story, go to that story and click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
8. Select “Edit Story” from the menu that appears.
9. Click on the privacy icon next to the person’s name whom you want to block.
10. Select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
11. Save your changes by clicking “Update Story”.
12. The selected person will no longer be able to see that story.
13. To prevent someone from being able to see any of your stories, you can block them entirely.
14. Go to their profile page and click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
15. Select “Block” from the menu that appears.
16. Confirm your decision by clicking “Block” again on the popup window.
17. The person will now be blocked from seeing any of your stories, as well as your profile and posts.
18. If you want to allow someone to see your story again, simply go to your story settings and remove them from the list of people you’ve blocked.
19. You can also unblock someone entirely from their profile page.
20. Click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner and select “Unblock” from the menu that appears.
21. Confirm your decision by clicking “Unblock” again on the popup window.
22. The person will now be unblocked and will be able to see your stories, profile, and posts once again.
10 Easy Steps How To Block People From Seeing Your Story On Snapchat
1. Tap the Snapchat app icon, which resembles a white ghost on a yellow background. This will open your Snapchat home screen.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen. Doing so will reveal your Snapchat settings.
3. Tap ⚙️. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen. A pop-up menu will appear.
4. Scroll down and tap “Manage Preferences.” This option is near the bottom of the pop-up menu.
5. Tap “Story Settings.” It’s near the top of the page, under the “Who Can…” heading.
6. Check the “My Story” box. A checkmark will appear here if it’s been selected.
7. Tap the “X” next to a story. Doing so will remove the story from your Snapchat profile and prevent that person from being able to view it.
8. Scroll down and tap “Save.” This blue button is at the bottom of the screen. Your changes will be saved automatically.
9. Repeat this process for each story you want to hide from your profile.
10. If you ever want to view a hidden story again, tap ⚙️ in the top-right corner of the screen, scroll down, tap “Manage Preferences,” tap “Story Settings,” and deselect the “My Story” box. All of your hidden stories will become visible again.