Are you looking for a tutorial on how can you delete indeed account and then follow the below-given steps?
If you’re no longer using your Indeed account and would like to delete it, follow the steps below. Please note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
To delete your Indeed account:
1. Log in to your Indeed account
2. Click on the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the page and select “Settings”
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete Account”
4. Enter your password to confirm and click “Delete my Indeed account”
If you have any further questions about how to delete your Indeed account, please contact our customer support team.
How To Delete Indeed Account As an Employer
If you’re an employer who no longer needs their Indeed account, follow the steps below to delete it. Note that this process is permanent and cannot be undone.
1. Log in to your Indeed account and click on your profile name in the top right corner.
2. From the dropdown menu, select “Account Settings.”
3. On the left side of the page, select “Delete Account.”
4. Enter your password to confirm and click “Delete Account.”
Once you’ve deleted your account, all of your posted jobs will be removed and you will no longer have access to Indeed’s employer tools and services. If you decide you need an Indeed account again in the future, you’ll need to create