If you have posted a review on Google and would like to delete it, follow the steps below. Please note that once a review is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
1. Sign in to your Google account.
2. Go to the page where you posted your review.
3. Click on the pencil icon next to your review.
4. Click “Delete” at the bottom of the window that appears.
5. Click “Ok” to confirm that you want to delete your review.
How To Delete Review on Google My Business
If you’re the owner or manager of a Google My Business listing, you can delete reviews that you think are inappropriate. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to Google My Business.
2. Choose the listing you want to manage.
3. From the menu, click Reviews.
4. Find the review you want to delete and click More Delete review.
5. In the window that appears, click Delete review.
How To Delete Google Reviews Posted By Others
If you’re trying to remove a Google review that somebody else has posted, there are a few things you can do.
First, try reaching out to the person who left the review and asks them politely to remove it. If they don’t respond or they refuse, your next best bet is to flag the review as inappropriate.
To do this, sign in to your Google account and go to the page where the review is posted. Underneath the review, you should see a flag icon. Click on this and select the reason why you’re flagging the review.
Google will then review the flagged review and decide whether or not to remove it. Unfortunately, there’s no guarantee that they will take action. But it’s worth a try!
If you can’t get the review removed, your best bet is to respond to it. Thank the person for their feedback and let them know how you’re working to improve your business. This shows potential customers that you’re taking steps to improve, even if there’s room for improvement.
How to remove bad reviews from googling my business
If you have bad reviews on your Google My Business listing, there are a few things you can do to try and remove them.
First, you can reach out to the customer directly and try to resolve the issue. If they are happy with the resolution, they may be willing to remove the review.
Another option is to flag the review as inappropriate. Google may then take down the review if they determine it violates their guidelines.
Finally, you can try asking Google directly to remove the review. This is usually only an option if the review is libelous or defamatory.
Bad reviews can be frustrating, but with a little patience and effort, you should be able to get rid of them.
How To Delete A Google Review On Android
If you’re not happy with a Google review that someone has left for your business, there is a way to delete it. Here’s how to do it:
1. On your Android device, open the Google Maps app and search for your business.
2. Tap on your business name to open its “Business Profile.”
3. Scroll down to the “Reviews” section and tap on the review that you want to delete.
4. On the next screen, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the review.
5. From the menu that appears, select “Flag as inappropriate.”
6. Finally, tap on “Submit.”
After you submit the request, Google will review the review and decide whether or not to delete it. If they do delete it, you’ll get an email notification letting you know. Otherwise, the review will stay up.